How can we help you?
Townwide Celebration FAQs
- The fireworks will be launched at approximately 9:30pm on July 3rd.
- Fireworks are launched from the south end of the Addison Airport runway, west of Addison Circle Park.
- The fireworks show can be seen from anywhere in Addison. Visit a restaurant watch party, one of our great hotels or Addison Circle Park for prime viewing!
- Enjoy flyovers by historic warbirds and other unique planes, specialty stunt displays, parachute jumpers and more.
- Planes will take off from the Addison Airport and follow a flight path that is visible throughout Addison and neighboring areas.
- The best viewing will be from restaurant and hotel watch parties along Belt Line Road and the Dallas North Tollway!
- Sign up to receive event road closure updates here!
- If you have any questions regarding Road or Park Closures, please contact the Special Events office at 972-450-6284.
- The popularity of Addison Kaboom Town!® may cause some traffic delays. Spectators are encouraged to remain at their viewing location to avoid delays.
- Please be patient and courteous to other Kaboom Town! fans and obey our hard working Police Department for a smooth exit.
Addison Circle Park FAQs
Wednesday, July 3, 2024: 5pm - 11pm
Get tickets here!
- FREE Festival Parking is available in select garages located near Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway.
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Drive and Arapaho Road.
- Purses, handbags, diaper bags, and medium backpacks. All bags will be searched, please leave these items at home to avoid delayed entry.
- Personal small coolers.
- Strollers, children's wagons, and wheelchairs.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 50" in diameter.
- Outside food & sealed non-alcoholic beverages.
- Empty reusable water bottles.
- Collapsible lawn chairs.
- Small portable radios.
- Medically-Necessary Supplies. Must be in prescription packaging with photo ID.
Items NOT ALLOWED
- NO pop-up tents or shade structures of any size.
- NO large or rolling coolers.
- NO large bags.
- NO over-sized chairs or lawn/household furniture
- NO pets, emotional support or other animals. Service animals are permitted.
- NO outside alcohol beverages.
- NO open flames or grills.
- NO laser pointers.
- NO fireworks or explosives.
- NO drones.
- NO computers or laptops.
- NO illegal substances.
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters, or skateboards.
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
- Yes! Attendees of all ages are welcome to enjoy the festivities.
- A variety of free and fee-based activities and attractions are offered throughout the festival. Check out our Addison Circle Park page for more details.
- The Infant Care Lounge, which offers a baby changing and feeding station, is located in the center of the festival grounds.
Tag-A-Kid keeps Kaboom Town's smallest attendees safe! Children are given temporary wristbands that list their parent's contact information and get their photo taken. The system makes it easier to return a lost or separated child.
- Attendees shall present tickets at the event to pick up package items. Specific details on pickup location will be provided.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos during the event.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- While cell phones and personal cameras (no external lenses, attachments or tripods) are permitted, attendees may not record music performances.
- During event hours, a lost and found is located at the Information Booth on the north side of the park near Addison Circle.
- After hours please contact the Addison Police Department at email@example.com with your name, contact number, and a description of the lost item.
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle, Addison, TX. 75001
The event entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle.
Get Here on DART
By bus to the Addison Transit Center
Rideshare Pick-Up & Drop-Off
Beckert Park (5000 Addison Circle)