How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Friday, July 3, 2020: 4pm - Midnight
- Addison Kaboom Town!® is a free event
- NO ADMISSION TICKET REQUIRED, but capacity is limited so get there early!
- Addison Kaboom Town!® is a rain or shine festival, subject to change or cancellation by the Town of Addison for extreme weather or other risk to public safety. Music acts and air show may be postponed due to inclement weather but will not be rescheduled for an alternative weekend.
- Alcoholic beverage sales end at 11:30pm. No alcohol may enter or leave the festival grounds.
- We strive to make Addison Circle park as ADA-Friendly as possible, but not all areas are easily accessible with a wheelchair or stroller.
- A limited supply of complimentary sunscreen and bug spray is available to patrons at the Festival Command Post.
- Addison Kaboom Town!® always has to battle the Texas heat! Take precautions to keep your family hydrated. A cooling station is available at the Festival Command Post.
- Several ATM's are located throughout the festival grounds. Normal service fees apply. Please refer to the event map once on-site for specific locations.
- Patrons attend the event at their own risk.
- The popularity of Addison Kaboom Town!® may cause some traffic delays. Spectators are encouraged to remain at their favorite restaurant or stay for the After Party to avoid delays.
- Those who choose to leave immediately after the fireworks are encouraged to travel as directed for a few miles beyond Addison's borders in order to travel to their desired location.
- Please be patient and courteous to other Kaboom Town! fans and obey our hard working Police Department for a smooth exit.
- FREE Festival Parking is located in the garages located on Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Drive and Arapaho Road
- Guests who leave the event and wish to return must get a *re-entry wristband before they leave.
- Wristbands will be given at every exit gate.
- When guests return to the park, they must enter through any lane at the Main Entrance with a valid wristband. Normal admission screening required.
- Once the Main Entrance gates close, only guests with a valid wristband, hotel package or VIP pass will be permitted to enter at the Guest Services lane located at the northwest corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle Drive
*While supplies last.
- The fireworks will be launched at dusk (approximately 9:30pm)
- Fireworks are launched from the south end of the Addison Airport runway, west of Addison Circle Park.
- The fireworks show can be seen from anywhere in Addison. Visit a restaurant watch party, one of our great hotels or Addison Circle Park for prime viewing!
- Bags not to exceed 12"x12"x6". All bags will be searched, please leave these items at home to avoid delayed entry.
- Coolers not to exceed 16"x20"x12".
- Strollers, children's wagons and wheelchairs.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 65" in diameter.
- Outside food & beverage (outside alcohol not permitted.)
- Collapsible lawn chairs
- Small portable radios
- Medically-Necessary Supplies. Must be in prescription packaging with photo ID.
Items NOT ALLOWED
- NO pop-up tents or shade structures
- NO coolers larger than 16”x20”x12”
- NO bags larger than 12”x12”x6”
- NO over-sized chairs or lawn/household furniture
- NO pets or other animals
- NO outside alcohol beverages
- NO illegal weapons, knives or sharp objects
- NO open flames or grills
- NO laser pointers
- NO fireworks or explosives
- NO drones
- NO computers or laptops
- NO illegal substances
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters or skateboards
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
NO pets are allowed. Only animals that assist people with disabilities will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person's disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended.
- A large variety of food & beverage will be available for purchase. Please refer to vendor menus for details on offered items.
- Food & beverage vendors accept Cash, Major Credit Cards and Tasty Bucks at any booth location.
- Valid Tasty Bucks from all years are accepted at all Addison events, including Taste Addison, Addison Kaboom Town!®, and Addison Oktoberfest.
- The Carnival will be located in the field on the south side of Addison Circle Park.
- Ride prices start at $3 and go up. The Carnival accepts CASH ONLY.
- Face painters and novelty item vendors will be located throughout the Park.
- Please refer to the event schedule for a list of other scheduled entertainment.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos throughout the festival grounds.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- Sign up to receive event road closure updates here!
- If you have any questions regarding Road or Park Closures, please feel free to contact the Special Events office at 972-450-2800.
- During event hours, a lost and found is located at the Information Booth on the north side of the park near Addison Circle Drive.
- After hours please contact the Addison Police Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact number, and a description of the lost item.
Special Events Office
Media & PR Inquiries
O: 972-732-6100, C: 972-489-4361