How can we help you?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle Dr. Addison, TX. 75001
The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Dr. and Addison Circle Dr.
Event Exits are located at Addison Circle Dr. and Witt, Quorum and Festival Way, Addison Circle Dr. and the Conference Center and there is a convenient exit located at the Event Entrance.
Entrance and Exits will be lit with directional signs.
Please follow Event Staff's direction when exiting the event.
The official transportation partner for Addison Kaboom Town! 2017
Lyft Drop-Off/Pick-Up location: Coming soon!
Lyft is the ridesharing app that gets you affordable rides in minutes. Get $10 off 2 rides to try Lyft with code KABOOM17. Click here to redeem.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Monday, July 3: 4pm - Midnight, Activities begin at 5pm
- Addison Kaboom Town!® is a free event
- NO ADMISSION TICKET REQUIRED, but capacity is limited so get there early!
- The popularity of Addison Kaboom Town!® may cause some traffic delays. Spectators are encouraged to remain at their favorite restaurant or stay for the Budweiser After Party to avoid delays.
- Those who choose to leave immediately after the fireworks are encouraged to travel as directed for a few miles beyond Addison's borders in order to travel to their desired location.
- Please be patient and courteous to other Kaboom Town! fans and obey our hard working Police Department for a smooth exit.
- FREE Festival Parking is located in the garages located on Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Drive and Arapaho Road
- The fireworks will be launched at dusk (approximately 9:30pm)
- Fireworks are launched from the South end of the Addison Airport runway, West of Addison Circle Park.
- The fireworks show can be seen from anywhere in Addison. Visit a restaurant watch party, one of our great hotels or Addison Circle Park for prime viewing!
- A large variety of food & beverage will be available for purchase. Please refer to vendor menus for details on offered items.
- Food & beverage vendors accept cash and all major credit cards.
- Valid Tasty Bucks from all years are accepted at all Addison events, including Taste Addison, Addison Kaboom Town!®, and Addison Oktoberfest.
- Several ATMs are located throughout the festival grounds. Normal service fees apply. Please refer to the event program map for specific locations.
- The Carnival will be located in the field on the South side of Addison Circle Park.
- CASH ONLY will be accepted for the purchase of Carnival tickets.
- Carnival rides cost 3-7 tickets.
- Face painters and novelty item vendors will be located throughout the Park.
- Please refer to the event schedule for a list of other scheduled entertainment.
- Strollers, wagons and wheelchairs.
- Bags not to exceed 12"x12"x6". All bags will be searched. If possible, please leave these items to avoid delayed entry.
- Coolers not to exceed 16"x20"x12". NO Alcohol beverages permitted.
- Personal umbrellas not exceed 65" in diameter.
- Outside food & snacks
- Collapsible lawn chairs
- Small portable radios
- Medically-Necessary Supplies. Must be in prescription packaging with photo ID.
- NO pop-up tents or shade structures
- NO coolers larger than 16”x20”x12”
- NO bags larger than 12”x12”x6”
- NO oversized chairs or lawn/household furniture
- NO pets or other animals
- NO outside alcohol beverages
- NO illegal weapons, knives or sharp objects
- NO open flames or grills
- NO laser pointers
- NO fireworks or explosives
- NO drones
- NO computers or laptops
- NO illegal substances
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters or skateboards
- All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. The Town of Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
- Addison Kaboom Town!® is a rain or shine event. Music acts and air show may be postponed due to inclement weather but will not be rescheduled for an alternative weekend.
- Alcoholic beverage sales end one (1) hour prior to the end of the event. No beverages may enter or leave Addison Circle Park.
- We strive to make Addison Circle park as ADA-Friendly as possible, but not all areas are easily accessible with a wheelchair or stroller.
- A limited supply of complimentary sunscreen and bug spray is available to patrons at the Festival Command Post.
- Addison Kaboom Town!® always has to battle the Texas heat! Take precautions to keep your family hydrated. A cooling station is available at the Festival Command Post.
- Patrons attend the event at their own risk.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos throughout the festival grounds.
- Info coming soon!
- NO pets are allowed. Only animals that assist people with disabilities will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person's disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended.
- A lost and found is located at the Festival Command Post located on the North side of the park on Addison Circle Drive.
- Contact Addison Police Department at 972.450.7156 for lost and found items.