For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here. Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contacts page.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Addison Kaboom Town!® is free.
- There are no tickets required for Addison Kaboom Town!®! However, there is limited attendance in Addison Circle Park so get there early! (Doors open at 4 pm!)
- Alcoholic beverage sales end 1 hour prior to event closing.
- A limited supply of complimentary sunscreen and bug spray is available to patrons at the Festival Command Post.
- Additional necessities can be purchased at the Albertsons store located on the Festival grounds near the Information Booth.
- Addison Kaboom Town!® is a rain or shine event. Music acts and air show may be postponed due to inclement weather, but will not be rescheduled for an alternative weekend.
- Roads will be closed around Addison Circle Park on July 3 for Kaboom Town! Make sure you know before you to avoid delays. Here’s the list of closures.
- Lost something at the event? Contact the personnel at the Command Post located near the Addison Water Tower or call the Addison Police Department at 972.450.7108.
- Bags not exceeding 12″x12″x6″
- Coolers not exceeding 16″x20″12″
- Food and Snacks for Picnics
- Personal Umbrellas, not to exceed 65″ in diameter
- Collapsible Chairs
- Small Portable Radios
- Medically-Necessary Supplies
- Baby Supplies
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into or carried out of Addison Circle Park (beer and wine is for sale in the park)
- Any bag or cooler exceeding the dimensions posted above (Bags, 12″x12″x6″ / Coolers 16’x20″x12″)
- Computers or Laptops
- Fireworks, Sparklers or laser pointers
- Oversized chairs exceeding 24″x37″x40″ or lawn/household furniture
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters and rollerblades
- Animals, except for certified service animals
- Unauthorized weapons of any sort of Solicitation, prothletising or promoting political or religious activities or agendas
- Open flames or grills